"A good drummer listens as much as he plays." ~ Indian ProverbInternational Shipping Contact Us
Drums & Percussion
Drum Sets & Cymbals
LP Hardware, Accessories & Replacement Parts
Middle-East Drums & Percussion
African Drums & Accessories
Chinese & Eastern Drums & Percussion
Irish Drums & Percussion
Orchestra Bells & Chimes
Drum & Percussion Hardware
Total: $32 (includes shipping in continental U.S.)
Instructions for Doumbek and Darbuka Shoulder Strap (HK-3200-DK)
Doumbek Drum Strap consists of three parts:
Small loop rope
Harness rope with clear tube
1. Attach the harness and small loop rope on each end of the drum strap.
2. Now loosen one tuning lug and place the small loop rope between the drum and shell of counter hoop. Make sure loop rope is centered over the lug hole.
3. Now, reinsert lug and tighten.
4. Open the harness and loop it around the base of the doumbek.
5. Place the strap over head onto one shoulder.
Harness will settle in the middle of the drum. Now you can play seated or standing.
Total Price: $32 (includes shipping in continental U.S.)
Overall, I am highly satisfied with the purchase and your customer service was great! The priority shipping is much appreciated, i got the strap on friday. It works great and I'm very pleased.
Thank you and hope to do business again soon.
Samuel A., 3/11
Drums & Accessories